Friday, March 25, 2005

Name That Demographic

Well, the voting sure was fun last time, so let's do it again. Only this time it's better because I don't actually have to do any work when you vote. It's merely a matter of sociological interest (loosely related to other subjects of ongoing research).

Look at this guy:



Is he:

A) An ex-hippie
B) A redneck
C) A scientist
D) An ex-hippie-redneck
E) An ex-hippie-scientist
F) A redneck-scientist
G) An ex-hippie-redneck-scientist

Place your vote in the comments section (and, again, if necessary, I will place votes under various pseudonyms to make it seem like people actually read this blog). You hold the truth in your hands.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    I vote F)A redneck-scientist. did i win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped further humankind's understanding of this strange universe we live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 PM

    I vote for H) ex-hippie, redneck(kind of), scientist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah9:21 AM

    Well, he looks pretty put out and angry, so I'm going to have to go with A, ex-hippie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ex-hippie scientist, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok. I'll place my vote (I don't actually have any special authority on the subject - I just randomly made the guy up). I vote E) An ex-hippie-scientist.

    ReplyDelete