Friday, March 11, 2005

Up With People

Certain members of the Slimbolala community (namely my mom) have expressed concern that This Blog Is Your Blog votes are not being honored. Fear not! Your voice has been heard. Your will cannot be denied.

But please understand I'm lazy, this blogging thing pays real crappy, and Sarah won't let me quit my day job and sell the kids for revenue. Also I never expected anyone to actually respond and was therefore overwhelmed by the crushing 5 (or is it 8? depends how you count) votes I received.

Let's see where we're at:
  1. Grooming - check
  2. Neighbors
  3. Navy maternity uniforms - check
  4. Hatred
  5. The strangest drink I ever made - check
  6. Herbert Muschamp
  7. A funny thing happened on the way to New Mexico
  8. Uptown mamas

Geez! 3 out of 8. That really is kind of crappy. But trust me. Neither apathy nor Dioxin poisoning can prevent me from fulfilling your wishes. Probably. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment