Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Weirdest Drink I Ever Made

The This Blog Is Your Blog votes are pouring in (3 actual votes, who'da thunk?), and Matt wants to know what was the weirdest drink I ever made:

Me: What can I get for you?
Customer: Can I have a bourbon and grapefruit juice on the rocks with an olive?
Me: I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?
Customer: Yes. A bourbon and grapefruit juice on the rocks with an olive.
Me: A bourbon and grapefruit juice on the rocks with an olive?
Customer: Yes.
Me: Certainly.

So there you have it. The weirdest drink I ever made was a bourbon and grapefruit juice on the rocks with an olive. I should add that the customer was a young, well dressed, and seemingly sane woman. Go figure.

Note: Matt has also requested that this blog contain more hatred. While this was not, itself, one of the options it was implicit in several of the choices and is, of course, included in the general category, "Other". Don't worry, Matt. There will be hatred a-plenty. Understand, this endeavor is young, and I have naturally been trying to put my best foot forward, but it was only a matter of time before my essential nastiness and vitriol surfaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment