- The freakazoid profile pic.
- The wacked-out "About Me" blurb.
- Carol Channing plays baseball - depicted in yarn?!
- The lengthy religious tracts (snagged from Thomas Paine, I'm informed) - so right, somehow.
- The puzzling title.
- "Marry the Mole", what the frick?!
- The backdating of the the posts.
- And my favorite detail, the deliciously odd "Hello Dolly" links, each hinting at a new horizon of bizarre delights.
I'm really not sure anyone else finds this whole thing quite as funny as I do. Actually I have a vague sense that Hilary and I are like those kids in the corner of the lunchroom laughing until we snort milk out our noses while the rest of you flick green beans at us, but that's O.K. We can handle it.