- Place heavy white card stock in printer.
- Click on image for larger version.
- Right click on larger version and select "Print Picture...".
- Cut out figure and base.
- Cut incisions along dotted lines.
- Insert figure into base.
- Place figure on top of computer monitor.
- Have imaginary discussions with figure, focusing on how nobody else truly understands you, how much you like his cool, Matrix-esque trenchcoat and glasses, the upcoming season of Stargate Atlantis, and how stupid those people are for voting for some dumb food product instead of the all-powerful Gandalf.
Again, aspects of doodle-ology pseudo-copped from this lady.