- Head cheese.
- Head cheese po-boys.
- How bad tripe can be if you cooked it without a recipe and have no idea what you're doing.*
- Hog maws.
- Spring lamb.
- Matt's "born-with-all-its-flavor" theory.
- Pigs feet.
- The fact that pickled pigs feet aren't good when consumed straight from the jar.**
- The recent trendiness of offal in haute cuisine.
Isn't it beautiful? And what more persuasive argument could there be for the effectiveness of advertising in the Ville Platte Gazette? I'm serious. If you can sell 100 tongues*** you can probably sell any damn thing.
Thank you, Mary. Lickety split!
* I learned this the hard way.
** I also learned this the hard way.
*** I wonder what "Unclean Calf Tongues" are.