Monday, June 06, 2005

Bruisers, Circle Bar, Thursday, June 9



My band,the Bruisers, is playing this Thursday at the Circle Bar (for the first time after a long hiatus). We start at 10-ish-ish sharp. If garage-honky-tonk-sumthin'-sumthin' is your cup of tea, and you live in the Greater New Orleans Metro Area, come on by. Or if you live elsewhere but have some sort of brain injury that causes you to make rash, impulsive decisions and you want to just buy a ticket and fly in for the show, that's cool too.

See you there.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    I wish I had that brain injury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 PM

    only god can make a bruiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:56 PM

    only god can make a bruiser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a brain injury recently that I am aware of but am, most likely, somewhat demented. Nevertheless, I wish I could fly in for the Bruisers' performance tomorrow night. Someday I will and I am going to dance, also!! Rock the night away!!

    ReplyDelete