Monday, June 27, 2005

Horse / Bird / Muffin

A classmate of mine in college introduced me to the Horse / Bird / Muffin system of facial categorization. The system merely states that all faces are some combination of the three elements:
  1. Horse
  2. Bird *
  3. Muffin **
I'm a lot of horse with a little bit of bird. What are you?

* There are both the "small bird" and "bird of prey" varieties of birdishness, but let's not get too fancy yet.

** Telling someone that they have a lot of "muffin" can get a little touchy because people often interpret it as meaning they look fat. It doesn't.

5 comments:

  1. This is definitely a vein of thought that must be mined to the full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly. I have to acknowledge that I am a "horse". Thomas, I think, would be classified as a bird. Thus, your assessment of yourself seems logical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been compared to a greyhound before (long face maybe? I don't see it...). So I guess a horse.

    Maybe a horse/muffin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen2:55 PM

    I could have sworn that those were not for facial features but rather personalities. Everyone knows a horse, a bird, and a muffin. Rarely do they crossbreed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:26 PM

    I, too, have heard of this facial classification system. But, I thought there were four with the fourth one being more classical in bone structure. I can't remember what the fourth one was, though. Any one else?

    ReplyDelete