Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hot, Meaty, "Interactive Bacon" Love

I keep loving the internet, and it keeps loving right back. A recent comment on an older post points out that Slimbolala is currently Google's number one hit for "interactive bacon".* Hurrah! Let us raise our "interactive bacon" in celebration.

Now, an important announcement. With this milestone I have radically surpassed all of my most ambitious dreams for this project. Therefore, I feel it is time to lay down my keyboard and make room for the next generation of Number-One-Google-Interactive-Bacon-Hits. So with this post I bid adieu! Goodnight stars. Goodnight air. Goodnight noises everywhere.

Oh, wait. What the hell am I saying? I'm king of the hill, and I'm staying here. I'm not retiring. You're retiring, sucker! You can rip my "interactive bacon" from my cold dead hands! I'm on top of the world, ma! On top of the world!

Ciao.

Oh, and thanks for the tip, Mr. or Ms. Anonymous.

* I am rather curious how they discovered this.

No comments:

Post a Comment