Sunday, August 07, 2005

"John" Dear

Ask, and (sometimes) ye shall receive. All hail "John"*, Queen of Slimboland:



And there she is
Walking on air she is
Fairest of fair she is
Miss Slimbolala

See. We truly do live in the best of all possible worlds. Ahem.

Note:
If you have no idea what the hell is going on, don't despair. I tried to count and came up with at least six inside jokes / obscure references in this post. Oops, make that seven.

* If you live in rural Missippi and do "art" welding, you just might be a cracker packer.

4 comments:

  1. "John"2:11 PM

    I'm so proud (just don't tell my mama).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I like it.

    I also like your quotes around "wife". Feeds nicely into the ambiguous cracker-packer schtick we've got going on.

    Soon this web of confused silliness will collapse under its own weight, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...basking in the glow of complete brilliance. You are the master. And I can now continue to labor under the illusion of a "perfect" world.

    And "john"...congrats man. Nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete