Friday, August 19, 2005

Mustache Friday

In many work environments "casual" has become the norm. Consequently, the tradition of "Casual Fridays" becomes meaningless. I propose adopting a new Friday tradition. I have a few thoughts:
  • Formal Friday.
  • Naked Friday.
  • Tiara Friday.
  • Mustache Friday.
  • Bad Smell Friday.
  • Poorly Coordinated Color Scheme Friday
  • Itchy Friday.
  • Food-As-Clothing Friday.
  • Devo Friday.
  • Goth Friday.
  • Corset Friday.
  • Plaid Friday.
  • Hair Shirt Friday.
  • Chainmail Friday.
  • Underoos Friday.
  • Spandex Friday.
  • Trekkie Friday.
I'd love to hear yours.

10 comments:

  1. Half-shirt Friday

    High-heel Friday

    ...and I'm also lobbying for Bring Your Cat to Work day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone even notice the mustache my little cartoon icon guy had all day? I thought I was being so clever and I was being so ignored. Your loss.

    Well actually your gain. Me with mustache es no bueno.

    Happy Half-shire, high-heel, drunk Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad hair Friday. I am, also, with hhowell in lobbying for Bring you Cat to Work Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tourette's Friday.

    Then I could say 'It's Fuckin' Friday!' with complete impunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two pairs of wool socks but off at eleven friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Tourette's! You've touched on one of my favorite topics. Shit! Fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I like that "off at eleven business".

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've actually tried partial goth friday but my goth pants are so comfortable I wore them other days, too... didn't dare show up to teach wearing the whole grommets and chains thing, though.

    ReplyDelete