Friday, August 26, 2005

Who's That Behind Those Foster Grants?

Our motto here at Slimbolala is "Your Wish Is My Command... Sometimes." A request has been made for a pic sans shades, and I'm happy to oblige. The trouble is that in our eight-bijillion photos there are remarkably few of me, and most of those involve me wearing goofy hats or shoving things up my nose or both (those are only available to elite Gold Club Slimbolala members). I did, however, manage to dig up this one from a ways back when Louise was just a wee little lass:



We're eating pho on the West Bank. To my eye Louise looks remarkably like a skinny, blond June.

I like how, partially due to the vagaries of perspective and partially due to the truly astronomical size of my giant melon head, it looks like I could easily devour Louise as a light dessert once I'm done with my noodles.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. I think pictures of people putting things into their mouth are wonderful. As the yang to this yin, pictures of things coming out of people's mouths tend to disgust me. Interestingly, a single photograph could represent either process (in or out), but my brain has been conditioned to assume that you are eating, not spewing, the pho.

    (Sorry, got a little philosophical there...)

    And yes, she does look like June gone blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Do I have a photo for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from the Mary files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. That sounds ominous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got around to looking at this wonderful picture! You look so much like your drawing, or your drawing looks so much like you.

    You are indeed a very talented artist. (and cute, too!)

    ReplyDelete