Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Miranda of the Lakes



Our dear friend, fellow evacuee, possessor of the oddest evacuation oddity, and artist Miranda Lake has actually managed to make stuff during this whole debacle. And not just any stuff, good stuff, good art, soon to be on display at a New York City near you.

Go to the Affordable Art Fair, booth 325, and see it. Hell, buy it. Put it on your wall. It's affordable. And you'll like it.

And while you're there, say hello (she's the one with the big, tangly hair). Tell her Slim sent ya'.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stuff. I may have to pass this weekend as I will be up to my eyeballs in depressing dense German lit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on. The German literature? Depressing? Ce n'est pas possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I wish I had known about this earlier today. I'm in New York to stay...it's great but there are days one longs for a Circle Bar or the equivalent.

    ReplyDelete