Friday, January 13, 2006

Moleskine Survivor

Although my fifteen minutes of ultra-low-grade, Katrina-induced fame is rapidly coming to an end, I, media whore that I am, have managed to squeeze a few more drops of ink from those sensation-hungry press-vultures, this time the sidebar of an article in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette about Moleskines. It refers to my People Project and calls me a "Moleskine survivor". Oh, yeah. And you've got to pay to see it, so unless you're cyber-stalking me, you're probably not going to bother. But there you have it.

Okay, I'm not really a media whore. It's just kind of fun to say: media whore, media whore, media whore. And the reporter was not the least bit vulture-like. She was actually very nice, and it was a good article. But hell, no one ever got in the papers by making truthful, well-balanced statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment