Thursday, March 23, 2006

Six Pretty Good Reasons to Comment on Posts*

  1. I'm lazy: the more you write, the less I have to.
  2. It's, you know, like... a dialectic.
  3. You validate me, briefly numbing the cold ache in my heart.
  4. Sometimes that "Word Verification" thing makes up random words that sound kind of dirty - and dirty is funny.
  5. Seriously, what else are you going to do with your time?
  6. It's an excellent tool for character assassination. Write something heinous. Attribute it to someone you hate. Voila! Character assassinated.
* Welcome to Shameless Entreaties Day here at Slimbolala.

11 comments:

  1. Slambohaha4:28 PM

    I, Slambohaha, Slimbolala's evil twin brother and nefarious arch-enemy who has had extensive plastic surgery to precisely mimic Slimbolala's extensive plastic surgery, would like the world to know that I, Slambohaha, eat my own boogers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Works like a charm!

    And it's not true about the extensive plastic surgery. Just a little Botox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. botox is also helpful in relieving unwanted head pain - that sounds useful huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it numb the cold ache in one's heart?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, Lee, thank you. If no one else commented on my "Six Pretty Good Reasons t Comment on Posts" post, I would take that as a very bad sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slimbobaabaa8:16 AM

    I can now confesss one of my bitterest moments (next to the Lionel Ritchie confession) was rejection from the new Lord of the Rings the musical casting:

    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/cl-0323lord_rings-pg,1,7818686.photogallery?coll=la-headlines-entnews&index=10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bring back the South Beach T-shirt lady. Give her an accordion and plastic cup and send her to the Quarter. Then take a 50% cut to help with, you know, things that help you get through the whole thing. Read you everyday! I'm with all New Orleanians all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does it numb the cold ache in one's heart?

    no...I would suggest bourbon for that

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about out-of-character assassinations?

    P.S. "kpfbhdc" is only funny if you know what it stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Or character actor assassinations? So tragic.

    My current Word Verification?

    "rqler"

    Rqler? I hardly even know 'er.

    ReplyDelete