Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy I'm-Going-To-Provide-You-With-Diverting-And-Mildly-Amusing-But-Ultimately-Pointless-Ways-To-Waste-Your-Time Friday

This is a map of the states I've been to:*



The red ones, that is. I would have preferred blue, but whatchya gonna do?

Or at least I think it is (I'm a little fuzzy on a few of them). I've got it pretty well locked up east of the Mizzizzippi (damn you, Vermont! - and Michigan! - and maybe Rhode Island although I can't really remember!). Things get spottier out west, but that's alright. I don't need your stinkin' natural beauty, hiking trails, and comfortable fleece garments. If smokestacks and overfarmed land was good enough for our Founding Fathers, then by golly, it's good enough for me.

Go here to make your own.

* By which I mean, you know, physical states, like with boundaries, not states of being, 'cause, dude, don't even go there. Man, this one time I was so...

Note: Sorta stolen from Insaknitty.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Slimbolala has never been to Las Vegas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in New Orleans is enough of a gamble for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one. Oh, and I just love it when you use those dashes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even remember Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a state?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I was born in Rhode Island.
    Very under rated state. Frigid water but great coast line. Block Island is fine except during July-August. Providence is happening. Good eats and music scene. Lots of mafia corruption. Costume jewelry manufacturing very big. Little neck clams are much sought out in clam circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aren't RI and Delaware kind of the same thing? I've driven through one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

    ReplyDelete