Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I'll Be Your Puppet

The new WTUL CD* includes a track from the Bruisers. There are three good reasons to buy it:
  1. It's a 2 CD set packed full of local, national, and international underground/alternative deliciousness.
  2. It will support a beleaguered independent college radio station in a beleaguered independent city.
  3. Last and least, you'll get a little slice of our foot-stompin' love.
Make it so.

* Although their website currently links to the Boston-Oi!-band Bruisers, not the New-Orleans-honky-tonk-trash Bruisers. Yeah, yeah, they had the name first, but what did we know. We're just a bunch of backwater hicks. Shh! Don't tell the lawyers.

6 comments:

  1. Who's got the great voice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'm going to guess you heard "Sundown". The great lady-voice on that track is Mary. The good-enough-for-the-task-at-hand man-voice on "I'll Be Your Puppet" is me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Oh and shut up about the good enough crap. You should hear me at karaoke. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, Rocker Boy! I will have to buy one, two or three, etc. for all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Chef Menteurw/ Alexandra Scott the same A. S. from St. Anne's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, ma'am. Queue "It's a Small World".

    ReplyDelete