Monday, April 17, 2006

This Blog Is Your Blog, Redux... Again

It's that time again:

The days are getting longer. The weather's getting hotter. Summer's on its way, and Papa Slimbo needs a nap. So why don't you take the wheel for a while? Don't be shy. Go ahead. What's the worst that can happen?

What do you want to hear about? The choices are:
  • Avon
  • Resonant Dork Frequencies
  • Betty, Queen of Maladies
  • "Killer" Dreams of Cruise Control (and Other Crazy Capers by His Cooking Cohorts)
  • Mr. B.J.
  • Old Fashioneds
  • I, Fair Housing Spy
  • The Flood Club
  • Wesson Oil
  • My Most Awkward Subway Ride Ever
  • Slimbo's Fashion Tips (in Which He Talks Trash About Some Item That You Happen to be Wearing Right Now Causing You to Get Pissed and Never Read His Blog Again)
  • These Are a Few More of My Favorite Things
  • A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Cemetery
  • Conspiracy Theories
  • More Maps I Would Like to See
  • The Flood of '98
  • My, Don't "Dou" Say the Funniest Things
  • Why We Came Back
  • "And I Am a Woman!"
  • What I have to say about the goddamned New York Times and all those goddamned articles it publishes about retired bankers who pay hot architects to build fancy vacation houses so they can show off to all their other retired banker friends and host tedious dinner parties where they brag about their art collections... Goddamnit!
  • Jim and Jenny
  • Creole Tales
  • The Wacky Mack-Attack-y
  • The Missie-Mama-Morph
  • Other
Place your vote.*

* The usual small print still applies.

19 comments:

  1. teresa & robert sr.3:57 PM

    We want to hear your fashion rules and conspiracy theories. Is it going to be about how you've expanded from just converse to converse or vans? Robo says he wants to hear about your subway ride, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most awkward subway ride. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the plural is 'Olds Fashioned.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. RDFs, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. B.J. and "Why We Came Back"

    ReplyDelete
  6. my vote is for the cemetary...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cemetary and Creole tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I think of Mr. BJ the song "Hey Mr. DJ" comes into my head...

    ReplyDelete
  9. resonant dork frequencies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dork and Avon. But I like farm Dave capers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Africa Dave capers are fine, too.
    and
    guqui

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going with The Wacky Mack-Attack-y. Because I like how it sounds. And no one else has said it.

    Also...I think Resonant Dork Frequencies sounds like something I'd like to read. Or is that "looks" like something I'd like to read. I'm really bad a this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you can make an interesting story out of Wesson oil, I would like to hear it. Also, I would like to hear about, "My, don't "Dou' say the funniest things".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bad Blues. I'm picturing white guys with dreadlocks clapping on 1 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary T10:15 AM

    Who are Jim & Jenny..............? I want to know more

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do hope you pick more than just one topic, as many of these sound really interesting...

    A number of these sound appealing, but I am going to cast my vote for Resonant Dork Frequencies....
    (although fashion rules and why we came back - also really intriguing....)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, yes. All votes will be honored (although it might take me a while).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Fair housing SPY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any Popeye and Olive Oil stories?
    I know it's dorky, but the "Popeye" dance and fried chicken franchise are NO stuff.

    ReplyDelete