The days are getting longer. The weather's getting hotter. Summer's on its way, and Papa Slimbo needs a nap. So why don't you take the wheel for a while? Don't be shy. Go ahead. What's the worst that can happen?
What do you want to hear about? The choices are:
- Resonant Dork Frequencies
- Betty, Queen of Maladies
- "Killer" Dreams of Cruise Control (and Other Crazy Capers by His Cooking Cohorts)
- Mr. B.J.
- Old Fashioneds
- I, Fair Housing Spy
- The Flood Club
- Wesson Oil
- My Most Awkward Subway Ride Ever
- Slimbo's Fashion Tips (in Which He Talks Trash About Some Item That You Happen to be Wearing Right Now Causing You to Get Pissed and Never Read His Blog Again)
- These Are a Few More of My Favorite Things
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Cemetery
- Conspiracy Theories
- More Maps I Would Like to See
- The Flood of '98
- My, Don't "Dou" Say the Funniest Things
- Why We Came Back
- "And I Am a Woman!"
- What I have to say about the goddamned New York Times and all those goddamned articles it publishes about retired bankers who pay hot architects to build fancy vacation houses so they can show off to all their other retired banker friends and host tedious dinner parties where they brag about their art collections... Goddamnit!
- Jim and Jenny
- Creole Tales
- The Wacky Mack-Attack-y
- The Missie-Mama-Morph
* The usual small print still applies.