Monday, June 12, 2006

Storm Cloud Ahead Louise Saying



Louise was home for a couple of weeks between school and summer camp, and she spent much of the time drawing like crazy. She frequently appears as a character in the drawings, as do other family members. And fairies. Lots of fairies.

This is one of my favorites. She required help with the spelling, but everything else is strictly her invention. Where did she learn about crow's nests?

Maybe I can market it as Katrina-inspired art naif and sell it for big bucks ("Hmm, yes. Very allegorical. Very allegorical, indeed.").

4 comments:

  1. gah! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teresa4:30 PM

    It is so nice to have y'all back from vacation. This is beautiful. I definitely think you should make copies and sell - exploitation of your children for fame and financial gain is always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this qualify as a "reverse 'Dear Slimbolala'"?

    "Dear Slimbolala, Should I exploit my children for fame and financial gain?"

    or maybe

    "Dear Slimbolala, Should I exploit your children for fame and financial gain?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primary colors....nice.

    osagfdjn

    ReplyDelete