Monday, July 03, 2006

Computer Filled with Wesson Oil

Somebody recently wound up at this site by Googling:
computer filled with Wesson Oil
Forgive my schadenfreude, but I have a hard time not laughing when I imagine the scenario that must have prompted that desperate search ("Damn it, woman! I told you not to keep your groceries on top of my computer!"). And were they actually performing the search on the oil-filled computer, frantically racing against the clock to find an answer before the insidious substance seeped into the motherboard and brought their efforts to an end?

4 comments:

  1. hee!
    I do love to see the wonky Google searches that people perform...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are definitely easier ways to make popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it ... but do you really think this is unconnected to our old "Wesson Oil" friend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeezum, Zena. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete