Thursday, August 24, 2006

And Then There's This...

You might argue that this little bit of YouTubery is callous and insensitive. I'd be hard pressed to come up with a counter-argument.* But I laughed really, really hard. As an official Flooded-Resident-of-New-Orleans, don't I get some sort of special Right-to-Laugh-in-the-Face-of-Calamity exemption ticket? And don't I get extra tickets for my friends and family? Here, have a ticket. Go ahead and laugh.

I guess that 91% dark humor index really pays off at times like these.

* Or you might just find it really silly and juvenile. No argument there, either.

Thanks, Moth Girl.

3 comments:

  1. Irreverant is the word that comes to my mind. Oh, and funny as hell. NOT finding a reason to laugh every day ... now that would be letting the bastards and the calamity and cruel fate have their way. Not acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Skeet. When fat shirtless men can't dance at inappropriate times, that's when the terrorists win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeLLLLLLL,
    Irreverant is a survival skill
    -the kind pre-K New Orleanians already had in spades. I forgot to wonder where that all was. This reminded me. I think it also catches the spirit of having seven different feelings at once.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete