Sunday, August 06, 2006

Joe Drinks Coffee and Enjoys a Bagel


First, I'd like to say, Holy Craperoni! I leave you kids alone for one minute and all hell breaks loose. Snakes? Keys? Boogers? Nudity? That's well and good, but how can Joe possibly accomplish so much without a decent breakfast first? So bagel and coffee it is. Everything in its proper order.*

* Ooh, I'm so excited! This is going to be bigger than Ulysses! Forget Bloom's Day. Joe's Day has arrived! Though in fairness to Joyce, there was only one of him, and there's, like, a lot of us. And he was drunk all the time, whereas, at any given moment, several of us are sober.

<- Previously on "Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day."

4 comments:

  1. Lookout Joe, I've got a feeling this day's going to be a whopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's strong coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do people (or skeletons) named Joe ever feel slightly cannibalistic about having a cuppa joe?

    ReplyDelete