Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Joe Encounters Snakes on a Plane



Joe continues to the store. But look out, Joe, snakes on a plane! What are you going to do?

You know, Snakes on a Plane and Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day have a lot in common. Snakes on a Plane has snakes on a plane. Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day has snakes on a plane. Snakes on a Plane has been modified in response to audience input. Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day is nothing but audience input. Snakes on a Plane is ridiculous. Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day is ridiculous. See, they're practically the same thing.

I wonder if it's too late to get Joe a cameo appearance in the movie. I'll make some calls.

<- Previously on "Joe the Skeleton's Big, Very Exciting Day."

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 PM

    I haven't been in touch with you guys for months but I look at your blog regularly, which I love. It makes me feel like I'm cheating - I get to see your life without having to expose mine. Thank you for doing it. It always gives me a good feeling, even amongst the reports of difficult things, and I hope you feel good knowing that I'm checking it regularly.
    With love,
    Sarah K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! That's two hours I'll never get back. I followed Lee over to your place, seeking further acquaintance with Joe. Lo & behold, I discover that Joe's keeper is a N'Awlins boy! So aloha from a Metry gal who has ended up somehow, improbably, living on Oahu. I very much enjoyed strolling through your archives and getting your living-in-the-moldy-aftermath view of the recovery of the city that breaks my heart. I'll be poking my head in regularly, now, always with fond hopes for you and yours as you climb above the rubble.

    And back to the business at hand: since he's on a plane already, I think Joe must be headed to my paradise isles for a visit. He'll have to conquer the snakes before landing though; the ag beagles won't let him de-plane with those slithery invaders for company.

    I'll be waiting on the concourse with a non-traditional flower lei - corpse flowers, perhpas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah K. - You're right. That is cheating. Time for you to publish a sensational tell-all to even the score.

    Skeet - Aloha right back atchya. Glad you've enjoyed the blog. And stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete