Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Extreme Tiddlywinks

Somebody actually Googled "extreme tiddlywinks"* and wound up here. I've got to patent that thing. The dollars will be rolling in.

Seriously, though, what's the back-story? Had the Googler tired of "conventional tiddlywinks" and decided to "kick it up a notch"? Are there other possibilities? It truly boggles the mind.

And what would Extreme Tiddlywinks (XT? eXtreme tiddlywinX?) look like? Giant discs launched into a flaming cup by players suspended from helicopters over a piranha-filled lake?

Yeah, probably.

* Another Slimbidyad, I'm proud to say.

3 comments:

  1. Wait until you hit VA next week. It was 40 this AM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well. I guess I posted this under the wrong blog, Mea culpa! I don't think there is a connection between the temp and extreme tiddlywinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a movie about extreme tiddlywinks before i found this page. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x_oyalDrck

    ReplyDelete