Monday, September 25, 2006

It's a Saints-ation!

The city's gone in-Sain...ts!* Many of my co-workers are wearing the Black and Gold.** So were a lot of the kids and teachers at Louise's school. (Some were even in face paint.) This morning, Sarah saw a bunch of Ursuline gals actually out of uniform, wearing the colors and putting up Saints decorations. Madness! Madness, I say!

Win or lose, this is a good thing, and I am Saints-erely moved.

* Look, I admit this pun's pretty weak, but I'm trying. Got anything better?

** I was going to do the same, but when we went looking for gear this weekend, we couldn't find anything that wasn't gi-normous and hideous. ("Excuse me sir, would you happen to have any items that are... er... how to put this... tasteful?") Gi-normous, hideous garments are strictly banned under the
Articles of Slimbo-Aesthetics. I guess I'll just have to make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment