Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Hunt White Tail

Continuing our investigations into the good, bad, and ugly world of bumper-sticker humor, I saw this one recently:
I HUNT WHITE TAIL
DEER THAT IS
It was on the back of a large pickup truck driven by a paunchy middle-aged man. A tired-looking woman rode in the passenger seat.

Do you think he calls her his "prize doe"? When they go on dates, does he joke like he's going to tie her on the hood ? Does he sweet talk her, "you're so pretty I'd like to replace your eyes with glass replicas and mount your head on the wall"?

No wonder she's tired.

2 comments:

  1. quite a picture you paint there, slim. kinda like that hasil adkins song, "no more hot dogs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this being the season for New Year's resolutions, losing weight, etc., I thought you might appreciate this bit of bumper sticker humor or this one. Both are related to the age-old question men hear from their women: "Does this make my butt look big?"

    ReplyDelete