Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bust a Move

Yesterday driving home from work on N. Broad, I stopped at a red light. The other drivers and I were treated to a dance by this man:



It was a poised left-to-right shuffle,* slow but with lots of attitude, culminating in a sassy ass-smack. (He held his Rally's bag the whole time.)

I love Broad.**

* Not the Cupid Shuffle, but not so different. (That's a great link, by the way.)

** Sarah and I were discussing, just the other day, whether it was Broad Avenue or Street. It's both at different points.

3 comments:

  1. I like that Cupid Shuffle. It kinda gets in your legs and helps make them rubbery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little do they know that the "Cupid Shuffle" is pretty much line dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder. Cupid is from Lafayette, South Louisiana Cajun country. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew a thing or two about line dancing.

    ReplyDelete