Thursday, July 26, 2007

Potter-Fever

I spent yesterday lollygagging in bed, smitten with an achy, feverish malady I contracted from a certain grubby little three-year-old. Normally, I don't much care for spending the day horizontal, suffering some dreary ailment, but this time I had a whoppin' huge fresh-off-the-presses Harry Potter book to keep me company, and let me tell you, it wasn't so bad.*

* Fortunately, I wasn't cursed with any of the more noxious symptoms that might have slowed my page-flipping. (Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten to the part where Harry discovers his true calling as a sequin-and-rhinestone-encrusted Vegas magic act. Oops...!)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? For once I was disappointed... So much potential after Order of the Phoenix, so little payoff :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have spattergroit??? Or dragon pox?

    ReplyDelete