Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bullsh*t!

Four of the following eight statements are true. Which ones?
(A) I'm extremely good at Minesweeper.

(B) When I was ten, I accidentally cut the pinkie toe off my left foot with a scythe and had to have it surgically reattached.

(C) I once sat across the aisle from Chaka Khan in economy class on a flight from Washington DC to Miami.

(D) I have a dent in my head.

(E) I've been bitten by a snake (non-poisonous).

(F) I once peed in a urinal adjacent to that of famed evolutionary biologist John Maynard Smith.

(G) I'm extremely good at Trivial Pursuit.

(H) I like beets.
The winner will be awarded my prized collection of autographs from famed evolutionary biologists and bizarrely coiffed R&B singers.

10 comments:

  1. I'm going to plump on G--not any good at Trivial Pursuit. Though the pinky toe story sounds suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C, D, F, H

    Because, who else wouldn't admit to all the other options, whether they are true or not? Well, I might tell people about the Chaka Khan thing, but they mostly wouldn't care, right? I love her, but she's economy class all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CEFG

    I pretty much felt like I took the GRE with my wife when we looked at this. These are my gut answers. I like these questions. It's trivia for drunk people. What did I win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! I didn't read the question properly. I thought only one statement was false. The four true statements are obviously A, C, D, E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:10 AM

    C,D,E,H

    Did I win??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go for A,C,D,H as being true. I hope H is true - who wouldn't like beets (unless the answer is that you LOVE beets, as I do).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I once peed in a urinal next to Flip Wilson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote C,D,Fand G. You have to tell us who won

    ReplyDelete
  9. craic-head11:29 AM

    I just happenstantially noticed that whether you do or you don't, almost all of the people here thought: "Oh yeah. That guy most probably has a dented head."

    ReplyDelete
  10. A, C, E, H.

    And those are my final answers!

    ReplyDelete