- I'm partial to small funky fish: anchovies, sardines, and the like (as food stuffs, though I'm sure they're quite fine in other regards as well).
- I prefer dark meat.
- I once spent the better part of a summer sitting in our driveway in Virginia, wearing welding goggles, using a magnifying glass to concentrate the sun's light into a burning hot speck and—over the course of countless hours—burn a picture of a pine tree by a lake into a 1x12 board. (My mom hung it in the upstairs hallway, where it remains today.)
- I don't like roller coasters.
- I grew up saying "route" so it rhymed with "grout" (as did everyone else in my neck of the woods).
- I love peanut butter but am often indifferent to peanut butter based sweets.
- As a younger lad, I was prone to elaborate boho-thrift affectations and once purchased an old raincoat that I wore inside out because I liked its lining.
Friday, November 23, 2007
I'm it. Seven things you may not know about me: