Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Poor Sh-Boo-Boo Redux



Eesh! Please tell me trouble just comes in pairs, right? Right? Less than two months after June broke her collar bone, Louise has gone and broken her wrist. (She thought she could leap from one piece of play equipment to another. She couldn't.) Both at the same playground. Both under my supervision.* Next time, I'm swaddling them in bubble-wrap.

Fortunately, six-year-olds seem to think broken bones are pretty rocking-cool and casts are totally awesome, so...

* It makes a parent feel great, let me tell you. Believe it or not, I was actually watching them
closely. But they're really good at making really bad decisions really quickly. Maybe I should just go sit on the bench and talk on my cellphone and drink a beer and check out hot jogger chicks or something. Maybe I'll have better luck.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a realistic post, well done. I have a 2 yo and he only gets hurt under MY supervision...
    Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete