Saturday, January 05, 2008

Random Stuff from My Sketchbook (with Commentary)

I've decide to start a new series entitled "Random Stuff from My Sketchbook (with Commentary)" in which I post random* stuff from my sketchbook (with commentary).

Like this one:



It's like if Leonard Nimoy got a pill problem and was kicked off Star Trek and became a nightclub owner. It's like that. (See, that was the commentary.)

The Leonard Nimoy Come-On Line Game:


If Leonard Nimoy really did become this pill-popping, club-owning groovy-daddy, how would he chat up women?
  • "To resist this would be... illogical."
  • "My ears aren't the only thing that's pointy, baby."
Others?

* Though of course, it's not actually random. How could it be? I'm not a Random Number Generator (RNG). I'm not even a Pseudorandom Number Generator (PRNG). No siree... But I am an effective Whim Generator (WG). Whims will work.

Note: I just got the vague feeling I've posted this illustration before. Have I posted it before? Hmm... Actually checking would be tedious. It'll ride.

3 comments:

  1. Marco8:24 AM

    Slim, this is another one of you strokes of genius.

    Tranked up Spock to a very voluptuous Brasilian woman clad in gossamer:

    "Come up up to the VIP room and I'll show you my fibonacci."

    ReplyDelete
  2. craic-head3:50 PM

    It depends on the pills popped.

    1. Ectasy: "Are you part Vulcan? 'Cause there's nothing else like you on Earth."
    2. Steroids: "So, are you going to give me your phone number or am I going to have to use a Vulcan Nerve Pinch on 'ya?"
    3. Antacids: "Pull my finger."

    (I used the Blum Blum Shub equation to come up with those.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 AM

    HA HA HA! I happened upon your blog from your comment on the Sartorialist. Funny!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete