Tuesday, January 08, 2008

RSfMS(wC):* The Tubsy McLaren Army

I like this little guy:



I think I'll call him Tubsy McLaren. I'd like to have a whole army of him, little genetically engineered cloned duplicates, to do my evil bidding:



I'd call them the Tubsy McLaren Army.** Wouldn't that be nice?***

* Random Stuff from My Sketchbook (with Commentary)

** Awesome band name.

*** Is this getting too silly? You'd tell me if it was getting too silly, wouldn't you? Or maybe it's not getting silly enough. Maybe it should get crazy...er. Like a fox...er. Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. you definitely haven't reached the ceiling of silliness. I like it. I vote more silliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marco8:14 AM

    This is beginning to swirl into a massive earthshaking tornado of high-low camp silliness of extraordinary power and scope. I do love that Tubsy guy. He's a masterstroke. Is that one word or two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marco8:17 AM

    I forgot to add that Tubsy is a LOT more interesting than the presidential primaries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (* You could call it TLA.

    But then people would just think it stood for Three Letter Acronym. And then you'd have to explain. And you'd need the visual. So really you should keep a Tubsy sketch with you at all times.

    (My brain is weird, true...)

    ReplyDelete