Wednesday, January 09, 2008

RSfMS(wC):* Vendetta Nutria



This one was on its way to becoming a t-shirt, but then Harry Lee** died, and its currency waned. Nutrias. Harry Lee. This must be very confusing to you above-sea-level-ers. (It's confusing enough to us locals. But if you really want to know...)

* Random Stuff from My Sketchbook (with Commentary)

** Who else saw the Willie Nelson-Harry Lee "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" duet at Jazz Fest a bunch of years back. One of the strangest moments in all eternity. I'm surprised the space-time continuum didn't rupture, and we didn't all collapse into a catastrophic Bizarro-Implosion.

3 comments:

  1. craic-head11:40 AM

    ka-POW!
    (I'll stop now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:06 PM

    I don't know what you're talking about, but I love how you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I didn't see the jazz fest thing, but Willie and Harry totally did the same thing at a House of Blues show three years ago. It changed my life.

    ReplyDelete