Can you make that out? Let me help:
ATTENTION ALL MEN
If on first try, it doesn't work – feel free to flush and flush again. If it still doesn't work, then you are using too much paper or the wrong kind of paper.You know who you are!!!!!
FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH!
Thanks and have a Blessed day.
Allow me to enumerate what I love about this sign:
- That it's addressed to "ALL MEN", all three-and-change billion of us.
- Its careful wording, gingerly avoiding any specific scatological references.
- The faux-polite "feel free to flush".
- The detailed analysis of problematic paper usage.
- The sudden change to a more aggressive tone, "You know who you are!!!!!" with five (5!!!!!) exclamation points.
- The all-caps reiteration of the central theme, "FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH!"
- The wonderfully passive aggressive use of "have a Blessed day,"*—capital "B".
* Not unlike our old friend, "Bless his/her heart."