Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Piece of the Pie

Today was my last day as a highly skilled software engineer. Next week, I begin my new career as an unemployed teacher-in-training.*

Whooooooooooooh!

Moving on up. Piece-of-the-pie, here I come.

* Tomorrow, I take the gals to the grandparents in Virginia for a brief metamorphic interlude between incarnations. (The gals will stay on for a full week, enjoying the splendors of the country, before being chaperoned back. Sarah and I will spend several days remembering what it was like to be people unencumbered by small, sentient responsibilities.)
Catch you on the flipside.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    So, how did your trousers look on the way out? Letting it all hang out, as planned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon12:22 AM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PuWP0a4tT0

    ReplyDelete