Saturday, July 05, 2008

Bullsh*t 2: The Return of Bullsh*t!

The fun continues. Four of the following eight statements are true. Which ones?
(A) I have webbed toes.

(B) My chin stubble is asymmetrically graying (on the same side as my white eyelash).

(C) I drink more white wine than red.

(D) As a young boy living in Kenya, I got caught in one of the baboon traps. (Don't try eating the corn attached to the little string.) It took nearly two hours and the assistance of several soldiers from a nearby army encampment to find me. (Fortunately, I had the corn, so I didn't go hungry.)

(E) I am equally proficient at whistling by exhaling or inhaling (the whistling equivalent of circular breathing).

(F) Once, while mowing the yard as a teenager, I ran over a nest of yellow jackets and was stung five times. (Yellow jacket stings really hurt.) My mother made me finish mowing the yard, which I greatly resented. (Those farm ladies are tough.)

(G) I secretly like Air Supply.

(H) My cousin invented Raisin Bran.
The winner will be awarded an Air Supply box set and a lifetime supply of Raisin Bran. (Now there's a party!) Happy hunting.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    C, E, F & G

    -Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Cameron: CEFG (Despite my desire for fellowship with other humans with webbed toes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I change my mind and substitute B for E: BCFG

    ReplyDelete
  4. B, C, D, F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yorn mean mama2:27 PM

    Slimbo, you paid me back years ago when you went up to the front at Willie's concert without me and then got to shake his hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By which I mean: fair 'nuf, if indeed the yellow jacket incident occurred, which I'm not saying it did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pookie1:18 PM

    B,E,F,and G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Am I right? Am I right?

    -Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  9. The truth: B, C, E, F. Y'all were all close-ish-but-no-cigar-ish. (But very well done, all of you. Have a pickle.) I kind of wish D was true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how 3 out of 4 of us were *certain* that you liked Air Supply.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slimbo, I know you secretly like Air Supply.

    ReplyDelete