Thursday, August 14, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Classroom Edition

I've decided that decorating a classroom is just about one of the funnest things in existence. They're paying me for this? My inner interior decorator (say that three times fast—"inner interior decorator, inner intreriro dec...") is on the verge of unbridled giddiness.

And as a teacher, I now have access to all sorts of super cool artsy-craftsy implements. My favorite? The die cutter, which lets me cut out all sorts of crisp nifty letters and other wingdings. Also, the massive paper cutter is pretty frakkin' cool.

Good, good!

4 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm is wonderful! Good luck on your career change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pookie3:47 PM

    I wish you had been my math teacher, Mr. O.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found the laminator yet? That's a whole lotta fun. Best wishes on the first day, teach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching is definitely good for those who appreciate office supplies on a grand scale.

    ReplyDelete