Wednesday, April 28, 2010

George Jones-itis

All diluvia all the time makes Slim a dull boy. All diluvia all the time makes Slim a dull boy. All diluvia all the time... I'm happy folks seem to be enjoying the Follies, but we can't let the lengthy tale distract from the our daily Slimbological business, tackling important themes like... well... like haircuts in non-Apocalyptic circumstances. So...

I've noticed that, coincidentally or otherwise, I often cut my hair and mow my lawn on the same day. Apparently I have a recurring case of George Jones-itis.

1 comment:

  1. Well there are only two things you can do with a pair of scissors alone in front of the mirror.
    One is cut your hair.
    The other is...
    Put
    The
    Scissors
    Down

    Oh Snap! Your Word Formicator Thingy WTFr for this comment?
    "bodial"
    hahahahahaha
    it just doesn't get any better than that.
    Bodial
    Pick up da'Phone!

    ReplyDelete