Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mmm, Ouroboros Pie...

Appropriately self-referentially, I Love Charts, the chart-loving blog whose chart-goofiness inspired my goofily self-referential chart, has now reposted it (the chart, that is).* The serpent eating its tail, man, the serpent eating its tail...** (Hmm, I wonder what that would look like on a chart:


Ack! Goofy self-referential references to the self-referentiality of a goofy self-referential chart! Head spinning! Too much nerdiness! Make it stop!***)

* Full disclosure: I sent them the link.

** I wasn’t aware that the tail-eating-serpent had a name. You’ll be happy to know it’s called an “ouroboros”.

*** I assume this post just cost me the few readers who hadn’t already jumped ship after my last nerd-flare-up. That’s okay, I have my chart-based humor to keep me company here on my Isle of Nerdy Solitude.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:51 PM

    bring on the nerdiness, slimbo!

    -Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. (I don't think I have a choice.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marco8:16 PM

    Is this an eternal swampy pie chart? The uroboros eats its tail, impregnates itself from eating itself which in turn...
    This is why I keep coming back to Slimbo's place in the cybersphere, it covers so many things and meta things.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete