Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Phone-Photography-Phun

I've been building up a backlog of phone-photos, so here's a bunch-all-at-once. (The digi-wizardry still feels a bit like cheating, but I suppose all is fair in love and photography.)



Hula hooping, Father-Daughter Dance. I did get them to dance with me for a bit, but eventually the lure of the hoops was too strong.



Red tree and fence (a sibling tree to this one)



Sleepy June, back seat



Water tanks



Gumbo with potato salad and deviled egg



Coca-Cola bottle and yellow lamp



Louise by the lake



Louise and June by the Old Spanish Fort



Bayou St. John



Transmitter tower, sunset



Contrails



June, Christmas Day



Christmas turkey



Demitasses

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 AM

    Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous collection and two very gorgeous girls!!!

    Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! Good eye! Think I'll give the Nikon a rest and try the phone sometime.

    ReplyDelete