Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crikey!

Crikey, dead air!* Sorry about that folks. You see, it's been a bit nutty around here: Mardi Gras, out of town, birthdays (happy birthday to me, I live in a tree...; and happy birthday to my lady, she lives where it's shady...), new job (awesome digital mapping geekery; woot woot!), and more. So the ol' brainbox has been a bit distracted and things fell off this-a-way. (New jobs, alone, are exhausting enough: What's his name again? Where's the bathroom again?  What's my password again? Oops, that's a closet, not a hallway...) But let's make it right, get back on that horse. Busy though I was, I still snapped plenty of pics, so I'll share some of those. And then maybe some other stuff too (musings about nothing in particular, etc., etc.). Stay tuned.

* I was asked if I'd given up blogging for Lent.

3 comments:

  1. pookie8:48 PM

    We are glad you are back, Slimbo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about your giving up blogging for Lent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no. Blogging is a virtue, not a sin.

    ReplyDelete