Monday, December 12, 2011

Things I Wish For: Coffee Yoga

Continuing with our yoga theme:

So there's been a proliferation of different types of yoga now available to the yoga consumer, right? Hot yoga, speedy yoga, yoga-lates. (Am I making those up? They may have other actual names, but I think those are all real-ish.) I'd like to advocate for a new offering: coffee yoga, morning yoga classes with a full coffee service. Seriously, I can't imagine much of anything better than going to a Saturday morning class and, between poses, stepping over to the side to pour myself a steaming hot mug a good hot black coffee. Sipping on it during the seated poses. Slugging it down once it reaches Perfect Gulping Temperature. Mmm, namaste-licious.

2 comments:

  1. Therapeutic forms of Yoga have been around for thousands of years. Among the many ailments of humankind is back pain. Long before the personal computer was invented, people suffered with pain in their backs. Albeit, the usual source of our ancestor's pains and aches were often related to manual labor.

    Kavinace Intramax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true. Thank you for thoughtful observations, Mr./Ms. Spambot.

    ReplyDelete