Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Sarah and Dave Are 40!" Throwdown, Circle Bar, Saturday!

Hey, whatchya doing Saturday night? Might I suggest you come on down to my Lady and my's (mine? mine's? my's's'?) 40th B-Day Throwdown at the Circle Bar? (Yep, the Lady just turned 40 today. Happy birthday, darlin'. Welcome to the 40+ club.)


So come one, come all. Adam and I (a.k.a. the Dieners) will play a fast-'n'-fun set prompt-ish-ly at 10. Then DJ Brice Nice will continue things with some awesome danceable grooves. Fun and nonsense is sure to ensue. See ya there!

2 comments:

  1. That must have been some double 40th birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! What a great invite! And it makes me feel good that someone else has trouble with the my's mine.... I try to avoid these sentences at all costs! :D

    ReplyDelete