Friday, November 16, 2012

Jimmy Stripes: a.k.a. "Malcolm Moon"


(Our game continues.) Meet Malcolm Moon, moon pie mogul. Malcolm has discovered that moon pies equal money.1 But do moon pies equal happiness? (Anonymous, I'm pretty sure your answer is "no".) Hmm, poor Malcolm.

Okay, what's next? In the absence of suggestions, I'll be left to my own devices, and Lord knows what will happen then.

1 Actually, I suspect the profit margin on moon pies is quite small, but this is fiction. Suspend your disbelief for a moment.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Maybe Malcolm is sad because he just read about Twinkies -- the Hostess Corporation has filed for Chapter 11. Doesn't look good for moon pies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I just ate a Moon Pie in honor of this post. (They just happened to be selling them in the break room at work.) Will it be my last? Alack alas...

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5:09 PM

    WWell, there's always Hubig's pies :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. Hubigs if forever!

      Delete