Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Loud and Grumbly

I would argue that five-thirty in the morning is too early to be loud and grumbly, though I'm not going to share that opinion with the loud grumbly man on the porch across the way. He's got a lot of opinions on a lot of things, and they're mostly not favorable, and they're mostly expressed with a whole effin' lot of f-bombs. (I can't see him; he's talking to somebody, but the other person has little to say and says those few things comparatively quietly.) I'm not complaining. He's loud, but he's too far away to be loud for me. (The wind catches and blows away every other foul-mouthed word or so.) And he's grumbly, but he is adding some entertainment value to my morning. (A free-effin'-associative string of grumbly effin' grumps can be pretty effin' funny.) I just think he should cheer up. It's a nice morning. He probably needs a hug (though I'm not volunteering).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    Being up at 530 just naturally makes some people grumbly-probably loud, also.

    ReplyDelete