Thursday, June 27, 2013

Really?

This doesn't seem like a product that should exist. Or well, it probably should exist: there are plenty of people in possession of guns who don't know a damn thing about how to use them.1 But that title should is just so wrong.

1 I live in a city overrun by gun violence, and in general, I wish there were a lot less guns floating around. (Beefs that might otherwise end in somebody getting beat up instead end in somebody getting shot up. And dead.) That being said, I personally quite like shooting guns. I grew up around them, and I killed my share of tin cans in my youth. But before I ever pulled a trigger, I was given extensive instruction. It mystifies me that we require rigorous training to drive a car, but owning an incredibly deadly little piece of weaponry? Meh. Take your chances.

1 comment: