Monday, June 02, 2014

Oi! London! The Journal

So I took lots of photos and I kept a journal.1 In fact, here's a photo of my journal:2



Each day I wrote something: initially, a lot; later, less. But I did legitimately maintain it. Scatter-shot chatterings plus miscellaneous doodles. Most likely, I'll concoct some scatter-chatter and some snap-snaps into some posts and give a more detailed report of the several chapters of our little odyssey.

1 I'd briefly pondered the possibility of day-by-day blogging while I was there, but who wants to spend vacation time blogging about vacation time. (You never count your money while you're sitting at the table. There'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done.)

2 Oh, yeah. Half of it's updside-down. It was easier, just 'cause... well, supporting the right hand when writing on the right-hand page... whatever... it was just easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment