Saturday, April 25, 2015

Throwback Thursday (Er... Saturday1): Stripes, Etc.



Yeah, so when one digs through thousands of old family photos, one is likely to find some hilarious/absurd/embarrassing blasts from the persionalpast.1 Yours truly, Lil' Slim, in 19-sump'n-whenever, at my grandparents house. (June now has that chair in her room.) Wow! Stripes and legs. And check out those shoes! Laughable? Absolutely. But I also think I look pretty fly. If I was in a particularly lively mood (and hadn't already adopted an unwavering daily uniform), I might wear that get-up today. (Especially those shoes. I want those shoes!)

1 I thought I'd posted this on Thursday but subsequently realized I'd neglected to click the "Publish" button. Silly computer. Doesn't it know my intentions?

2 Readers of The Lady's Facebook feed may have seen this before. A while ago. (I'm always late to the party.) Whatever. Still hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. You can blame your mother for this, Slimbo!

    ReplyDelete